Milbank are a well-established, leading supplier of high-quality construction products within the United Kingdom, specialising in various sectors of the construction industry including design, manufacture & installation. We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer.
Reporting to the Production Manager and Maintenance Foreman, your main responsibilities will include:
- Following the SSoW, contributing to maintaining a safe and efficient working environment.
- Working as part of a 6 man maintenance team, ensuring that production machinery and associated electrical systems remain safe, serviceable and functioning correctly.
- Carrying out basic electrical repairs and maintenance to the site infrastructure. Assisting with new electrical system installations and projects as required.
- Carrying out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your Foreman and Line Manager.
Standard 40 hours per week plus overtime and some weekend work. Pension and Health scheme enrolment available.
Key Skills and experience required:
- Experienced Electrician with good all round knowledge of mechanical principles. Edition 17 electrical qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Motivated and reliable. Willing to work as part of a small team on rotating shift work basis.
- Punctual, physically fit and willing to work in a workshop and factory environment.
- Strong work ethos and a determination to ensure production levels can be maintained through machine availability.
Due to our site location, the ideal candidate must have their own reliable form of transport and be willing to work six days a week if production requirements dictate.
Milbank recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a Silver Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please contact Pierre Norfolk on 01787 220 537 or email email@example.com