Based in Earls Colne on the outskirts of Colchester, Milbank is a well-established, leading supplier of high quality Precast Concrete Floors, Stairs and bespoke products within the UK. Milbank specialises in various sectors within the construction industry including advice, design, manufacture and installation.
- Evaluations of drawings to produce an accurate take-off/mark-up of the project.
- To produce accurate quotations that reflects the clients’ requirements.
- To liaise with colleagues within the Sales & Estimating department regarding the project in order to increase the likelihood of securing the project.
- Monitor the workload and prioritise your time in consultation with the Sales Manager and Sales Director.
- Update our internal CRM system to reflect the current status of each enquiry/quotation.
- Perform other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the Sales Manager or Sales Director.
- Answer customer queries relating to quotations you or the team have produced in a clear and precise manner either via email or telephone.
- An ability to act in a professional manner when communicating either orally or written with colleagues, customers and associated parties.
- Diligence is required to produce accurate quotations.
- Can communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels of customers via telephone and email.
- To demonstrate and maintain a positive “can-do” approach to all aspects of the role.
- Understands the importance of producing an accurate quotation while taking into consideration any relevant commercial factors that may impact the chances of securing the business.
- A strong level of computer literacy is essential including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs. Additional knowledge of software such as Bluebeam and CAD software such as Autodesk is desirable although full training can be provided if necessary.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- A confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
- Self-motivated and methodical approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous building design experience preferable but full training can be provided.
Due to our site location, the ideal candidate must have their own reliable form of transport.
Salary: £2o,000 – £25,000 p/a DOE
Please apply initially with CV and covering letter to :
Sam Hayden – Sales Manager. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to : Earls Colne Business Park, Earls Colne, Essex, C06 2NS
Milbank recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a Silver Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
Please note, we are not currently looking to work with recruitment agencies in fulfilling our vacant roles.