How to Apply
Apply directly via Indeed here: Click here to apply
Circa £35,000 Basic Salary DOE + Paid Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Benefits
Concrete products manufacturing facility, factory based role.
Milbank are a well-established, leading supplier of high-quality precast concrete products within the United Kingdom, specialising in various sectors of the construction industry including the design, manufacture and installation of our standard and bespoke precast concrete products. We are located in Earls Colne, between Braintree and Colchester, Essex. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced production factory foreman to lead our team of production operatives.
About the Role
You will organise and supervise the production team producing bespoke precast concrete products. For the range of products, see our company website. You will be accountable to the factory manager and your daily duties include the organisation of the work force ensuring maximum efficiency and productivity. To achieve this, you will ensure stock levels are maintained, casting moulds, tools and all production equipment is cleaned and serviceable. You will be responsible for achieving production targets, resolving production issues, ensuring quality levels are maintained and for the smooth running, cleanliness and efficiency of the factory and associated areas.
We are offering a challenging and fulfilling role to an experienced motivator with a good understanding and proven track record in workforce supervision, preferably in a precast concrete production environment. You will need to be well organised, firm but fair and have the skills to inspire, motivate and coordinate the workforce when under pressure. You must be reliable, self-motivated, reactive and have the ability to learn and adapt quickly and demonstrate initiative and strong leadership.
As a guide, working hours are 6am-3pm with overtime when required and occasional weekend work. Salary will be determined by relevant proven skills and experience.
We offer 21 days paid holiday plus the statutory Bank holidays along with a health insurance policy that contributes towards dentist/optician costs, physiotherapy etc.
Due to the location of our factories, it is essential that the candidate has their own form of transport.
As an applicant, you can be assured that Milbank Group will take positive steps to ensure:
- Job descriptions and associated conditions relate to the particular job, define the qualifications, experience and other skills required in the post, and only include those factors which are necessary and justifiable in terms of objective criteria for the satisfactory performance of the job.
- All applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- All decisions are made in line with Milbank’s equal opportunities and recruitment and selection decisions, are made on merit – in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
And when you become employed, we aim to ensure:
- A fair, transparent and equal chance in learning and development and terms and conditions of service.
- A working environment that is free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- A working environment where a person’s identity and culture is valued and respected.
Armed Forces Covenant
As part of the Milbank Group, Milbank Concrete Products recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a Silver Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
How to Apply
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, please apply today directly via the Indeed link above. Alternatively, CV’s should be submitted to;
[email protected] or Milbank Concrete Products, Earls Colne Business Park, Earls Colne, CO6 2NS.