Milbank are a well-established, leading supplier of high quality concrete products within the United Kingdom, specialising in various sectors of the construction industry including design, manufacture and installation. Situated in Earls Colne, near Colchester we manufacture high quality precast concrete flooring and stairs. We are seeking a highly motivated Shuttering Carpenter to join the team.
Working for one of the leading manufacturers of precast concrete you will be trained in all aspects of Shuttering carpentry. For the right candidate this can include college. You will be producing bespoke timber moulds to manufacture a wide range of precast concrete components for use in the construction industry. Training of various tools and machines to shape and cut materials. As well as developing your woodwork skills you will gain the knowledge to understand and follow CAD drawings.
- Work as part of a team producing timber moulds to manufacture precast concrete components.
- Read and follow CAD drawings and plans.
- Measure, shape and cut materials using a variety of tools and machines.
- Assemble the shuttering components and frame work to create a finished mould.
- Follow health and safety regulations and maintain safe working environment.
Previous experience in concrete or construction industries would be advantageous but not essential as would a background in shuttering/carpentry. In house training, PPE and tools will all be provided.
Paid monthly based on a Mon- Fri working week. 6am to 3pm. Salary dependant on experience.
If this sounds interesting we would love to hear from you. Please contact Calum Endean on 01787 223 931 or email : email@example.com