How to Apply
To apply for this role, please visit our indeed job listing here: Apply directly on Indeed
Milbank Concrete Products is a well-established, leading supplier of high quality precast concrete floors, stairs and bespoke products within the UK. We specialise in various sectors within the construction industry, providing advice, design, manufacture and installation.
People are the most important element of any successful business – we can only ever be as good as those we employ. Our aim is to support you with your personal growth through dedicated mentoring, training and external courses. We hope to offer you a career rather than a job.
- Evaluating drawings to produce an accurate take-off/mark-up of the project.
- To produce accurate quotations that reflects the clients’ requirements.
- To liaise with colleagues within the Sales & Estimating department regarding the project in order to increase the likelihood of securing the project.
- Monitor the workload and prioritise your time in consultation with the Sales Office Manager.
- Update our internal 4P system to reflect the current status of each enquiry/quotation.
- Perform other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the Sales Office Manager.
- An ability to act in a professional manner when communicating either orally or written with colleagues, customers and associated parties.
- Diligence is required to produce accurate quotations.
- Can communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels of customers.
- To demonstrate and maintain a positive “can-do” approach to all aspects of the role.
- Understands the importance of producing an accurate quotation while taking into consideration any relevant commercial factors that may impact the chances of securing the business.
- A strong level of computer literacy is essential including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs. Additional knowledge of software such as Bluebeam and CAD software such as Autodesk is desirable although full training can be provided if necessary.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- A confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
- Self-motivated and methodical approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous building design experience preferable but full training can be provided.
- 8 hours per day between 08.00 – 18.00.
- £20k – £22k starting salary.
- Company bonus.
- 23 days p/a holiday.
- Office based.
As an applicant, you can be assured that the Milbank Group will take positive steps to ensure:
- Job descriptions and associated conditions relate to the particular job, define the qualifications, experience and other skills required in the post, and only include those factors which are necessary and justifiable in terms of objective criteria for the satisfactory performance of the job.
- All applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- All decisions are made in line with Milbank’s equal opportunities and recruitment and selection decisions, are made on merit – in line with the job and skills requirements set for the vacancy.
And when you become employed, we aim to ensure:
- A fair, transparent and equal chance in learning and development and terms and conditions of service.
- A working environment that is free from discrimination, bullying, harassment and victimisation.
- A working environment where a person’s identity and culture is valued and respected.
Armed Forces Covenant
As part of the Milbank Group, Milbank Concrete Products Ltd recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a Gold Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
Please note, we are not currently looking to work with recruitment agencies in fulfilling our vacant roles.