Position: Sales Negotiator
Reporting to: Sales & Marketing Director
Department: Sales & Estimating
Salary: Up to £25,000 depending on experience
Milbank is a well-established, leading supplier of high quality Precast Concrete Floors, Stairs and bespoke products within the UK. Milbank specialises in various sectors within the construction industry including advice, design, manufacture and installation.
- To contact our clients either by phone or email to follow up our quotations with a view to securing orders for Milbank and ensuring our internal system is updated accordingly.
- Negotiate with customers – listen to objections, customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Developing relationships with key customers, influencers and decision makers within the construction industry.
- To liaise with colleagues within the Sales & Estimating, Design and Commercial departments regarding the project in order to increase the likelihood of securing the project.
- Use of our bespoke pricing software to understand/amend quotations in accordance with company processes.
- Perform other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the Sales Office Supervisor or Sales Director.
- An ability to act in a professional manner when communicating either orally or written with colleagues, customers and associated parties.
- Possesses excellent relationship building skills to develop and maintain key contacts within the construction industry.
- Diligence is required to pursue quotations and obtain relevant feedback
- Can communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels of customers.
- To demonstrate and maintain a positive “can-do” approach to all aspects of the role.
- Understands the importance of securing business to ensure the future prosperity of the company.
- A confident and professional telephone manner and communication skills are essential.
- A reasonable level of computer literacy is essential including knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs. Full training will be provided however.
- Construction industry knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
- Self-motivated and methodical approach to providing an exceptional customer experience.
Milbank recognises the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. As a Silver Award holder of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proactive in guaranteeing an interview for suitably qualified or interested ex service personnel and dependants.
If you feel like you are suitable for this role, please apply today and good luck! To apply via email, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. If you would like to apply via phone, please call 01787 223931 and ask for Carol Metcalfe.