Milbank help to raise £1,800 for Save the Children Ukraine Appeal
As part of the Milbank Group, we recently took part in a ‘Support for Ukraine’ Charity Football Match at the ‘Milbank Stadium’, Halstead Town Football Club, to raise essential donations for the Save The Children Ukraine Appeal.
Teams were made up of employees from across the Group of businesses and both individual company raffles and a raffle at the event were held, allowing us to support our chosen charity, Save the Children.
Our donations have now been totalled up and we’re proud to announce that as a Group, we raised £1,801! This money will provide essential support for children and families throughout Ukraine who are desperately in need.
Our donation will be going towards:
- Distributing winter kits of clothing and blankets
- Providing cash and vouchers assistance to families to meet basic needs like food, rent and medicines
- Offering vital mental health support to children and their families
- Providing access to safe, inclusive, quality education
- Providing basic non-food items and outreach services for refugees arriving to Romania
If you’re still looking for ways to help those in need during this unimaginable time, you can donate yourself here: https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/where-we-work/europe/ukraine