The UK’s leading manufacturer of precast concrete balconies
An external balcony (usually attached at height and sometimes in conjunction with the flooring layout) serves to enlarge the living space and range of activities possible in a dwelling without a garden or lawn. In many apartment-style configurations, the balcony is partly recessed to provide for both sunshine and shelter or shade.
Milbank precast concrete balconies are designed by our expert in-house design team and are manufactured, delivered and installed to the highest standards. We are well equipped to design and build a range of precast balcony variations. When creating concrete floors for a project, our design team can consider precast balconies as an additional extra to the latest industry standards.
- Our precast concrete balconies can be erected with floor units before pouring screed, saving on installation time.
- Our premade balcony products are precisely made to the desired specifications. This contrasts to an on-site casting which can be inaccurate and where finishes are prone to be affected by adverse weather conditions, sometimes requiring additional remedial work.
- Prefabricated concrete balconies can be erected swiftly, ensuring the project programme is maintained.
- Erecting precast balconies at the same time as the concrete floor gives a complete and safe working platform for follow-on trades.
- Rainwater outlets can be incorporated into the concrete balcony design by our in-house design experts.
- Cold bridging can be solved by implementing a thermal break system as part of the concrete balcony construction.
Thermal Bridging Element Incorporated Into Balcony Structure