We have been manufacturing and supplying concrete flooring products for over 70 years. Our concrete beams come in 155mm and 225mm deep prestressed options and are available in lengths of 1-6m in 50mm increments. We also manufacture concrete block flooring products, with standard 100mm deep building blocks to span the gaps between the beams.
We carry a permanent stock of over 25,000m of our T155 concrete beams, in varying lengths to suit any order. We also keep a limited stock of the thicker T225 beams, but can quickly manufacture concrete beams to order, in 50mm increments up to 7.8m long. If you have any questions about our high-quality concrete beam flooring products, feel free to call us to speak to one of our team.
Concrete Beam & Block Floor Systems
There are many benefits to building a concrete floor system at your property, the biggest of which being that it is fast, cheap and simple to install, requiring no special skills at all. By varying the concrete beam centres during construction, this kind of concrete flooring offers a quick and economical solution for a wide range of problems, both at ground and upper floor levels.
Other benefits of concrete beam & block flooring include:
- A safe level platform that can be quickly established
- A floor unaffected by cold or wet weather
- Only minimal levels of excavation are required
- A flexible system to work with, enabling multiple solutions to any given flooring problem
- High levels of sound and thermal insulation, as well as fire resistance
- It’s completely unaffected by damp, rot or vermin
- A significantly longer span than timber
- It’s ideal for use on sloping ground
- It’s completely maintenance free
Why Choose Milbank for your Concrete Floors?
If you’re looking for concrete floor systems you’ve come to the right place. We’ve been producing reinforced concrete flooring products since we started up in Chelmsford in 1947. With over 70 years of experience manufacturing pre-stressed concrete beam and block flooring products, we’re confident that we can provide you with the perfect solution to your flooring problems. If you have any questions about how concrete beam flooring could be the solution you’re looking for, call us today. A member of our expert team will be happy to help with any problems you may have and help you achieve your project goals.