WarmFloor Pro Brochure & Installation Guide
To download our official WarmFloor Pro Insulated Thermal Flooring brochure (including step-by-step installation guide) please click here Download WarmFloor Pro Brochure or on the image above.
WarmFloor Pro from Milbank Concrete Products represents a compelling alternative to the present market-leader. A cost-effective way to rapidly lay a thermally-insulated concrete ground floor, with lower construction costs at the outset and improved energy savings. As a high-quality alternative to a standard beam-and-block floor, WarmFloor Pro ticks all the boxes.
While WarmFloor Pro may be used in a diverse range of building types, construction firms tend to utilise it most in housing, from standalone properties to entire residential developments.
As a straightforward concrete insulated flooring that represents real cost-efficiency, it’s little wonder Milbank’s WarmFloor Pro is popular with both self-builders and large construction companies.
How Warmfloor Pro Works – ICF With Polystyrene (EPS) Insulation
WarmFloor Pro insulated concrete flooring (ICF) works by combining rigid insulation modules (EPS blocks) manufactured from lightweight closed-cell expanded polystyrene which is then laid in between our pre-stressed concrete beams (either 155mm or 225mm deep) and finished with an EPS top sheet, membrane and concrete screed.
The Intelligent Concrete Floor Insulation Method
Since every structure differs, we design your flooring to deliver the targeted U-Value (as low as 0.07W/m²K) and the layout of the floor to meet stated requirements. After manufacturing the requisite components, they are delivered alongside the materials to your site. With WarmFloor Pro you can choose either supply only, or supply and installation – harnessing our knowledgeable and experienced team of installation professionals.
WarmFloor Pro ICF Benefits:
- Simple to install – No specialist tools or skills are necessary.
- Fast to install – EPS panels are the same length as five regular concrete blocks.
- Cost effective – WarmFloor Pro is designed to save you money: Faster installation speeds combined with reduced waste and excavation removal allow for an increase in overall savings.
- Bespoke – a wide range of EPS panel depths and grades are available to provide the most economical solution for your development whilst maintaining the highest levels of thermal values.
- Sustainable – WarmFloor Pro will last the lifetime of the building whilst continuing to maintain its exceptional thermal performance values.
- Clean, easy to work with – and safe – EPS panels weight just 2Kg (approx).
- Compatible with underfloor heating – plastic pegs push into the EPS panel and hold heating pipes in-situ.
- Proven, Trusted Technology – used now for over a decade
- Industry compliant – Milbank WarmFloor Pro is fully certified and has an A+ green guide rating.
WarmFloor Pro Datasheet
Looking for a quotation?
Our dedicated sales and estimating team are on hand to answer any of your queries. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call us on 01787 223 931 or visit our Contact page to submit a quotation enquiry.